We are dedicated to offering life-enriching services to people with Development Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder and creating a stronger and more inclusive community. We accomplish this goal in the following ways:
- A commitment to best practices;
- A focus on abilities and interests rather than limitations;
- An ongoing commitment to staff training and development;
- Advocacy for our organization and stakeholders;
- The development of independent living cluster housing
We do this by providing community-based programs for the individuals to acquire greater independence through increasing competence in personal, social, and employment related abilities. We provide housing to those who require specialized support that is not otherwise available in the community.